Good for Carla Franklin for going to court to force Google to reveal the name of the person who put up YouTube videos of her, and cast aspersions on her, to the point of labelling her a “whore.” For too long the anonymity afforded by the Internet has turned cyberspace into a free-for-all of name-calling and defamatory remarks, while the perpetrators of this ugly stuff lurk unscathed and unknown in the ether.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Right to be Forgotten
- CELEB TROLLS: WE’RE COMING TO GET YOU!
- What makes it worthwhile
- Ken Livingston anti-Semitic defence on LBC radio interview. What did Benjamin Netanyahu really say ?
- Bulk Personal Datasets collected by UK government includes solicitor client privileged information
- TalkTalk data breach can I leave TalkTalk?
- You posted what? Online reputation legal issues
Posts by date
- Why your child is not safe on YouTube 22/02/2019As Nestle, Epic Games and several other brands said on Wednesday that they will discontinue adverts purchases with the video …Continue reading →
- Harassment Lawyer Yair Cohen Helped Lindsey Goldrick Dean Win Freedom After 13 Years of Harassment 12/07/2018Harassment lawyer Yair Cohen took over the case from police after police gave up on pressing charges against the most … Continue reading → Continue reading →
- Administrators of Facebook fan pages are liable under GDPR 12/06/2018Is a Facebook fan page administrator liable under GDPR? according to the European Court, an administrator of a fan page …Continue reading →
- Social media content moderation and removal policies: Some rare insights – Yair Cohen 19/02/2018via Social media content moderation and removal policies: Some rare insights – Yair Cohen
- Right to be forgotten 21/11/2017How to make a successful right to be forgotten application. Three steps to making a successful Google right to be forgotten applicationContinue reading →
- Remove search results from Google worldwide 30/06/2017So where do Europeans stand in relation to the removal of Google search results worldwide? July 2017 update. From the …Continue reading →
- US Internet Law Attorney 27/01/2017US disclosure applications. UK lawyer who specialises in web disclosure applications in the USA. Website disclosure orders in the USA and UKContinue reading →
- Internet Law Leadership Summit 2016 USA 27/01/2017How is the right to be forgotten extended to the USA and what is Google doing about it. Yair Cohen …Continue reading →