TalkTalk data breach. Can I leave Talk following the data breach without paying a penalty. What does my contract with talk talk says about breach of data protection …
TalkTalk data breach can I leave TalkTalk?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Right to be Forgotten
- CELEB TROLLS: WE’RE COMING TO GET YOU!
- What makes it worthwhile
- Ken Livingston anti-Semitic defence on LBC radio interview. What did Benjamin Netanyahu really say ?
- Bulk Personal Datasets collected by UK government includes solicitor client privileged information
- TalkTalk data breach can I leave TalkTalk?
- New Internet Trolls Law
Posts by date
- Facebook Admins and GDPR 12/06/2018Facebook Group administrator liability has been extended as the court was asked to rule whether a Facebook fan page administrator was liable under GDPR. The question of Facebook Group administrator liability under GDPR
- Teenage Victim of Facebook Blackmail 15/07/2013In yet another case of Facebook blackmail, a 16 year old Muslim girl was left so terrified, after being blackmailed on Facebook to a point where she agreed to hand over £15,000 of her mother’s gold jewellery
- Facebook Account After Death 12/07/2013In April 2013 Dolores Pereira Coutinho, a mother from Brazil won a battle to have her dead daughter’s Facebook page removed. Since the death of her daughter, for no less than 7 months the claimant persistently requested Facebook to delete her daughter’s Facebook account.
- Facebook Political Censorship 08/05/2019Facebook censorship continues as Facebook has thrown the book at several prominent people. It calls them “dangerous individuals” and they include people accused of hate speech anti-Semitism and white supremacist views.