TalkTalk data breach. Can I leave Talk following the data breach without paying a penalty. What does my contract with talk talk says about breach of data protection …
TalkTalk data breach can I leave TalkTalk?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Right to be Forgotten
- CELEB TROLLS: WE’RE COMING TO GET YOU!
- What makes it worthwhile
- Ken Livingston anti-Semitic defence on LBC radio interview. What did Benjamin Netanyahu really say ?
- Bulk Personal Datasets collected by UK government includes solicitor client privileged information
- TalkTalk data breach can I leave TalkTalk?
- New Internet Trolls Law
Posts by date
- Harassment Lawyer Yair Cohen Helped Lindsey Goldrick Dean Win Freedom After 13 Years of Harassment 12/07/2018Lindsey Goldrick with her lawyer Yair Cohen London, UK Harassment lawyer won case for his client after 13 years of police inaction Harassment lawyer Yair Cohen took over the case from police after police gave up on pressing charges against the most notorious online harasser in the UK. Paul Currant harassed his victim for nearly 13 years but eventually was tr […]
- Administrators of Facebook fan pages are liable under GDPR 12/06/2018Is a Facebook fan page administrator liable under GDPR? according to the European Court, an administrator of a fan page on Facebook is jointly responsible, together with Facebook for processing data of visitors to the Facebook fan page. But what are the implications for administrators of other social media pages such as LinkedIn for example? Yair Cohen socia […]
- Social media content moderation and removal policies: Some rare insights – Yair Cohen 19/02/2018via Social media content moderation and removal policies: Some rare insights – Yair Cohen
- Right to be forgotten 21/11/2017How to make a successful right to be forgotten application On 12 October 2014, Google reported to have rejected more than two thirds of all the ‘right to be forgotten’ applications they received from UK applicants. Google’s decision to comply with any such applications is of course at their discretion (albeit in accordance with the landmark court ruling made […]
- Remove search results from Google worldwide 30/06/2017So where do Europeans stand in relation to the removal of Google search results worldwide? July 2017 update. From the day Google was told to remove search results worldwide, Europeans residents are eagerly awaiting the French High Court’s decision on an appeal by Google. In May 2015 French data regulator ordered Google to apply a Right to be Forgotten remova […]
- US Internet Law Attorney 27/01/2017USA INTERNET LAW ATTORNEY If you are looking for a US internet lawyer or an internet law attorney to help you obtain a court order, a disclosure order, a subpoena or an injunction against a USA based website, then we fully sympathise with your natural worries and concerns. We know that for most individuals who, like yourself, have had little dealings with la […]
- Internet Law Leadership Summit 2016 USA 27/01/2017How is the right to be forgotten extended to the USA and what is Google doing about it. Yair Cohen UK internet law expert. Source: Internet Law Leadership Summit 2016 Looking for an internet law attorney in the US to help you get a court order for disclosure? Get in touch with Cohen Davis right now! We guarantee to direct you to the right place in whichever […]
- Yair Cohen new conversational book: The Net Is Closing, birth of the e-police 02/01/2017UK social media lawyer Yair Cohen celebrates his new book The Net Is Closing birth of the e-police. Source: Yair Cohen new conversational book: The Net Is Closing, birth of the e-police