Home » Cohen Davis » CELEB TROLLS: WE’RE COMING TO GET YOU!
CELEB TROLLS: WE’RE COMING TO GET YOU!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Right to be Forgotten
- CELEB TROLLS: WE’RE COMING TO GET YOU!
- What makes it worthwhile
- Ken Livingston anti-Semitic defence on LBC radio interview. What did Benjamin Netanyahu really say ?
- Bulk Personal Datasets collected by UK government includes solicitor client privileged information
- TalkTalk data breach can I leave TalkTalk?
- You posted what? Online reputation legal issues
Posts by date
Internet Law Experts
- Why your child is not safe on YouTube 22/02/2019As Nestle, Epic Games and several other brands said on Wednesday that they will discontinue adverts purchases with the video …Continue reading →
- Harassment Lawyer Yair Cohen Helped Lindsey Goldrick Dean Win Freedom After 13 Years of Harassment 12/07/2018Harassment lawyer Yair Cohen took over the case from police after police gave up on pressing charges against the most … Continue reading → Continue reading →
- Administrators of Facebook fan pages are liable under GDPR 12/06/2018Is a Facebook fan page administrator liable under GDPR? according to the European Court, an administrator of a fan page …Continue reading →
- Social media content moderation and removal policies: Some rare insights – Yair Cohen 19/02/2018via Social media content moderation and removal policies: Some rare insights – Yair Cohen
- Right to be forgotten 21/11/2017How to make a successful right to be forgotten application. Three steps to making a successful Google right to be forgotten applicationContinue reading →
- Remove search results from Google worldwide 30/06/2017So where do Europeans stand in relation to the removal of Google search results worldwide? July 2017 update. From the …Continue reading →
- US Internet Law Attorney 27/01/2017US disclosure applications. UK lawyer who specialises in web disclosure applications in the USA. Website disclosure orders in the USA and UKContinue reading →
- Internet Law Leadership Summit 2016 USA 27/01/2017How is the right to be forgotten extended to the USA and what is Google doing about it. Yair Cohen …Continue reading →