Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- CELEB TROLLS: WE’RE COMING TO GET YOU!
- What makes it worthwhile
- Ken Livingston anti-Semitic defence on LBC radio interview. What did Benjamin Netanyahu really say ?
- Bulk Personal Datasets collected by UK government includes solicitor client privileged information
- TalkTalk data breach can I leave TalkTalk?
- New Internet Trolls Law
- You posted what? Online reputation legal issues
Posts by date
- Remove search results from Google worldwide 30/06/2017So where do Europeans stand in relation to the removal of Google search results worldwide? July 2017 update. From the …Continue reading →
- US Internet Law Attorney 27/01/2017US disclosure applications. UK lawyer who specialises in web disclosure applications in the USA. Website disclosure orders in the USA and UKContinue reading →
- Internet Law Leadership Summit 2016 USA 27/01/2017How is the right to be forgotten extended to the USA and what is Google doing about it. Yair Cohen …Continue reading →
- Yair Cohen new conversational book: The Net Is Closing, birth of the e-police 02/01/2017UK social media lawyer Yair Cohen celebrates his new book The Net Is Closing birth of the e-police. Source: Yair …Continue reading →
- Facebook, Google, Twitter and Yahoo snooping is lawful just because we clicked “yes” to their Terms and Conditions which we never read anyway 22/12/2016The UK government is told it would be unlawful to create a law that requests internet service providers to retain …Continue reading →
- Bulk Personal Datasets collected by UK government includes solicitor client privileged information 25/04/2016The bulk personal datasets collected by British intelligence agencies is reminiscent of dark days and dark regimes, Yair Cohen, of …Continue reading →
- Harassment on Facebook of school children. Do we need an internet police? 04/03/2016Harassment of school children on Facebook is a form of online harassment. Parents can seek legal advice if school does not stop online abuse. Social media litigation lawyer Yair CohenContinue reading →
- How shops can use your phone to track your every move and video display screens can target you using facial recognition 04/02/2016Source: How shops can use your phone to track your every move and video display screens can target you using …Continue reading →