Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Right to be Forgotten
- CELEB TROLLS: WE’RE COMING TO GET YOU!
- What makes it worthwhile
- Ken Livingston anti-Semitic defence on LBC radio interview. What did Benjamin Netanyahu really say ?
- Bulk Personal Datasets collected by UK government includes solicitor client privileged information
- TalkTalk data breach can I leave TalkTalk?
- New Internet Trolls Law
Posts by date
- Administrators of Facebook fan pages are liable under GDPR 12/06/2018Is a Facebook fan page administrator liable under GDPR? according to the European Court, an administrator of a fan page …Continue reading →
- Social media content moderation and removal policies: Some rare insights – Yair Cohen 19/02/2018via Social media content moderation and removal policies: Some rare insights – Yair Cohen
- Right to be forgotten 21/11/2017How to make a successful right to be forgotten application. Three steps to making a successful Google right to be forgotten applicationContinue reading →
- Remove search results from Google worldwide 30/06/2017So where do Europeans stand in relation to the removal of Google search results worldwide? July 2017 update. From the …Continue reading →
- US Internet Law Attorney 27/01/2017US disclosure applications. UK lawyer who specialises in web disclosure applications in the USA. Website disclosure orders in the USA and UKContinue reading →
- Internet Law Leadership Summit 2016 USA 27/01/2017How is the right to be forgotten extended to the USA and what is Google doing about it. Yair Cohen …Continue reading →
- Yair Cohen new conversational book: The Net Is Closing, birth of the e-police 02/01/2017UK social media lawyer Yair Cohen celebrates his new book The Net Is Closing birth of the e-police. Source: Yair …Continue reading →
- Facebook, Google, Twitter and Yahoo snooping is lawful just because we clicked “yes” to their Terms and Conditions which we never read anyway 22/12/2016The UK government is told it would be unlawful to create a law that requests internet service providers to retain …Continue reading →