The number of fake online reviews is constantly growing. A significant number of fake online reviews is written by business owners who often act in despair after becoming themselves victims of fake online reviews.
The number of fake online reviews is constantly growing – reputation solicitor
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Right to be Forgotten
- CELEB TROLLS: WE’RE COMING TO GET YOU!
- What makes it worthwhile
- Ken Livingston anti-Semitic defence on LBC radio interview. What did Benjamin Netanyahu really say ?
- Bulk Personal Datasets collected by UK government includes solicitor client privileged information
- TalkTalk data breach can I leave TalkTalk?
- New Internet Trolls Law
Posts by date
- Teenage Victim of Facebook Blackmail 15/07/2013In yet another case of Facebook blackmail, a 16 year old Muslim girl was left so terrified, after being blackmailed on Facebook to a point where she agreed to hand over £15,000 of her mother’s gold jewellery
- Facebook Admins and GDPR 12/06/2018Facebook Group administrator liability has been extended as the court was asked to rule whether a Facebook fan page administrator was liable under GDPR. The question of Facebook Group administrator liability under GDPR
- Facebook Political Censorship 08/05/2019Facebook censorship continues as Facebook has thrown the book at several prominent people. It calls them “dangerous individuals” and they include people accused of hate speech anti-Semitism and white supremacist views.
- Facebook Account After Death 12/07/2013In April 2013 Dolores Pereira Coutinho, a mother from Brazil won a battle to have her dead daughter’s Facebook page removed. Since the death of her daughter, for no less than 7 months the claimant persistently requested Facebook to delete her daughter’s Facebook account.